CHARITABLE DONATIONS POLICY
BGHN Associates, P.C. is committed to supporting causes that improve the quality of life in the community of Cedar Rapids. All parties requesting financial support must complete a Charitable Donation Request form. The completed form should fully explain the nature of the contribution being sought and include all requested documentation. The Charitable Donation Request form is available in the BGHN Associates Cedar Rapids office and on our website: bghnassociates.com; all required documentation should be submitted following the directions provided below.
• Any donation amount request at or exceeding $5,000 requires a presentation in the BGHN office to the Community Relations Committee. The request may otherwise be denied.
• Requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event to give proper time to evaluate the request.
• Complete proposals include a description of the organization and its mission and major accomplishments.
• Complete proposals will be considered monthly by the Community Relations Committee
• Incomplete proposals or those with deadlines within 30 days of submission may not be considered.
Preferential consideration is generally given to requests where the following apply:
• The recipient is a local community organization in Cedar Rapids.
• Money donated will be spent in Cedar Rapids.
• Money donated will benefit a significant group of people.
• BGHN Associates, P.C. receives recognition for its donations.
Completed Charitable Donation Request applications and supporting documentation may be submitted by mail, fax or email:
BGHN Associates, P.C.
Attn: Community Relations Committee
1845 51st Street NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
Fax: (319) 366-8399
Please direct questions regarding BGHN Associates, P.C. Donations to Jessica Barske (319) 366-8400 or email email@example.com